Friday, January 27, 2012

Beat of the Gong


BEAT OF THE GONG

Sometimes we are mere lost bits
pulled together by the currents of time
we may encounter an illusionary mother-ship
but it doesn't take too long to recognize a mirage
then off we go again called strongly by a force...
to fulfill our individual fates

I have been called apart from you my dear
a call I must heed.
do not look for me
for I am the eagle who will not perch
the charmed, blazing Zulu spear through your night
I bring to you the intensity you seek
I anoint your moment with oil from Saturn
I take the twinkle in your eye for rewards...

But when next your lids flutter
you will wake up to stillness
for I will be gone~

Gone with the beat of the gong
gone with my kind
to appease the call I hear
the call of the gods that pursue me

Do not look for me my dear
I will be with the silent ones
a shifting shadow in time
hushing the butterflies and luring the dawn
slipping through your thoughts
waiting for the hour....

...till I am gone

Gone with the beat of the gong.
Away with my kind
To appease the call I hear.

The call of the gods that pursue me.


Nuong Faalong.


No comments:

Post a Comment